This forum is a space for Ushur Community members to connect and collaborate with one another. Feel free to ask general questions, share best practices, or participate in any of the existing topics. Here’s a couple items to keep in mind.
- Be accepting, constructive and respectful of others; constructive disagreement and feedback is not only permitted but encouraged when done in a professional manner.
- Do not make personal attacks on community members, including arguments, bullying, prejudiced remarks and defamatory or false comments.
- If you have a complaint about a community member, address the matter in a private and civil way. If this does not resolve the issue, please contact a member of the Ushur Community team.
- Do not post duplicate threads. Threads that are reposted in multiple forums or multiple times in the same forum will be removed.
- Do not plagiarize. If you are sharing content that is not original to you, provide an attribute to the source. Links, quotes and references are acceptable – copying and pasting entire articles or stories is not.
- Protect your privacy, and others. Share your contact details if you wish, but don’t post other personal information—or anyone else’s. If you receive content in one-to-one communications, get the author’s consent before posting.
- Do not post any materials deemed to be obscene or pornographic, such as links to external sites, images, graphics or additional content of this nature.
Community administrators will handle policy violations on a case-by-case basis to ensure the community is maintained as a valuable destination for all members. Final decisions made by community administrators are at their discretion; an explanation may not be disclosed. Changes to these guidelines may be made at any time without prior notice.
FLAG INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT FOR REVIEW
If you see a post that violates these guidelines, contains sensitive content, or is spam, please tell us by following the below steps:
- Navigate to the message’s options menu and click the ellipses (…)
- Select the “report inappropriate content”
- Tell us why you feel the content is inappropriate
BEST PRACTICES FOR USHUR COMMUNITY
- Before posting a new question, search the community to see if it’s been asked before. If you’re new, there’s a good chance someone may have already asked the same question.
- Use a descriptive title that lets readers know what you’re asking up front.
- Questions should be as detailed as possible so others can provide a clear answer.
- If you’re asking or answering a question, avoid using the private message feature. Chances are that others have the same question and will benefit from viewing the replies!
- Mark answers as ‘Accepted Solution’ when appropriate. This makes it easier for others to find the answer.
- Do not use the Ushur Community for self-promotion or commercial advertising, such as the promotion of goods and services. You will gain more positive attention by showcasing your experience in a genuine way.
- Stay on topic. Keep content relevant to the shared interests and values of the community. In forum spaces, if you have a new topic of discussion, share it by starting a new thread. Adding varied topics to pre-existing threads buries answers from other members.